Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lost

You came into my life
Taking part in my daily journey
I've noticed you since then
But for you, I was just a nobody
As time passes through
You mean more to me
And to my astonishment,
I mean something to you too!
Or so I thought...
Something's building up then
As we frequently see each other
My feelings getting closer
To the trap, I feared never existed
Then it came to pass
You confess your love to me
Oh, it was music to my ears!
But away from my knowledge
It already created a wound
Deep down in my heart.
You were honest to me
And I appreciated it much
You told me something...
That so confused me
I thought I mean more to you
Thank anybody could ever know?
What then did you mean
You'd go away from us both?
Since then I had doubts
Do you really love me?
Or was it just a dream
That I'd better wake up
Before it digs up a hole
Right down to my heart's deepest core.
Life isn't fair!
It gives me someone so dear
Then it gets it back
When I've fallen enough
Guess I'll just have to give way
Though it means the pain shall stay
I'll just have to let go
To set you free, is what I know.

2 comments:

Aleta said...

What a lovely poem, filled with emotions. Life is not a fair, that's the truth, but we can make the most of it and cherish what we choose to remember from the past.

I'm enjoying your blog about thoughts and such. I read that you are from the Phillipines. My brother is engaged to a lady from the Phillippines who currently resides in Dubai. Very sweet person!

Aleta

MONTERINES said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my “Reveal of the unknown” blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! In that blog we will share our views about some unknown and unrevealed matters. I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!