Monday, June 2, 2008

Sense and Sensibility

I've known you long enough
But just some pieces of stuff
Though you're miles away
Here in my heart, you stay.

You know me, I know you
My dreams, will they ever come true?
Could you be thinking of me too
The way I think about you?

My feeling for you, I've known so long
Yet I thought it's all been gone
But since we last saw each other
Thoughts of you, I just can't get over.

Old sensations keep creeping back
In my heart they knock
I gladly opened the door
Right to the deepest of all core.

1 comment:

MONTERINES said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my “Reveal of the unknown” blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! In that blog we will share our views about some unknown and unrevealed matters. I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!