Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Garden

Amidst all the bushes
Lies a beautiful garden
With a pond that's full of fishes
All has put me in an enchantment.

A variety of flowers around
With every touch of colour
Man will surely abound-
Himself in a state of favor.

Flocks of birds like to stay
In the garden with its growing trees
Time stood still, as if you're away
In a world so tranquil, so peace.

There are benches for you to sit
Or would you like to sit on the grasses
Where you may rest your feet
Butterfly touching as it passes.

There's one that's almost forgotten!
A swing with its rope tied on trees
Where a man may play with his maiden
And push the rope with ease.

One would want to enamor
This garden full of wonder
A paradise without a sense of pallor
All is bounty, all is beautiful!

2 comments:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

beautiful poem!

MONTERINES said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my “Reveal of the unknown” blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! In that blog we will share our views about some unknown and unrevealed matters. I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!