Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Because I love you

When feeling sad and blue
With just a smile from you
Commences a blank thought
Surge of joy! I perceive.
When there's a way to have you
But knowing it might disturb you
I doubted on pursuing the means
But can't help to wish for it
When lying awake at night
Thinking of you seemed right
Yet I thought you might be bothered
So I forced myself to sleep instead.
When learning you have someone
Hopelessness in me acted upon
But later on, I got to accept
I did it to set you free.
Hearing you both separated
I felt sorry for what happened
Though I would only betray myself
If saying, I'm not happy, because I am.
I ponder about you every now and then
You, who give me strength
You, whom I cared so much
You, who showed me hope
You, whom I so love
No wonder why I did all these
Because I love you!
And that made the difference.

No comments: